Are you a Marvel fan and avid mobile gamer? Then Marvel Strike Force is the game for you! Marvel Strike Force is a turn-based role playing mobile game developed and published by FoxNext for Android and IOS. It was launched globally on March 28, 2018. It has over 10 million downloads and has a rating of 4.3 in Google play.
About the game
One of the game’s best features is being able to make your ideal “Strike Force” ever wanted to have Spiderman and the Deadpool teaming up to fight Elektra? With a lot of Heroes and Villains to choose from you can make your own dream team or even try to re-create legendary battles.
The game has the right amount of action and is fast paced with amazing 3D visuals,and an addictive turn-based combat system.
In honor of Earth Day, Marvel Strike Force is doing an in-game event where donations made by the Alliance in the Marvel Strike Force game, will provide more prizes and winnings for Alliances and players that take part of this. Starting last April 24th and lasting for a week, one is able to earn currency called the Silver Promotion Credits and higher amounts of Gold when the Alliance that you are part of reaches boxes of rewards that go beyond 3-5. You can grind and work through all the limit of 5 reward boxes per daily with the Alliance you are a part of to earn more of the special Silver Promotion Credits to level up to a 5-Red Star Marvel character of your choosing. To participate in this limited event you must be in an Alliance first!
If you don’t know what an Alliance is, it is considered a guild system for Marvel Strike Force. Up to 24 people can be in one Alliance and you must be at least level 20 to join, it may seem steep but the benefits are great such as being able to participate in Alliance Raids and Alliance Wars, and it allows you to use the Alliance Donation function.
You can choose to donate either Cores: Power, or Gold. This will allow you to earn Alliance Credits which you can use to spend on items such as Stark Tech and Alliance experience, which can be used to level up the Alliance.
Fight For Earth! Storyline
The villain Ultimus has conquered countless other dimensions and has enslaved and brainwashed countless heroes and is now headed to the player’s home planet. Nick Fury has mobilized the alternate-reality black ops force STRIKE to protect this particular Earth, which is the nexus to all worlds.You play the role of Commander and do various missions and battle’s to free the heroes and add them to your STRIKE team in your quest to defeat and stop Ultimus.
Guide for New Commanders
There are 5 classes in Marvel Strike Force and the best Strike Team always has one of each.
- Controller characters are focused on removing enemies Buffs and inflicting status ailments like Bleed and and Stun, they help weaken the enemies for you. But most are rather frail or have low HP or defense.
- Brawler characters are quite well rounded and as their name implies they usually do their damage melee style they have good ATK and HP. Not as strong as Blasters but they can definitely outlast them.
- Blaster characters are long ranged fighters that can do a lot of damage, their attacks can usually hit multiple targets and it’s possible to defeat various enemies at once, be careful as they can’t take much themselves so have some healing ready.
- Protector characters are like your own personal bodyguards with their ability to redirect attacks to themselves with Taunt and with their high DEF they can definitely take the punches. Sadly their ATK power is not very high but that’s a small price to pay for the value they bring to the team.
- Support characters are the one that holds down the entire team. Need healing Buffs or maybe removing enemy Buffs? Support’s got your back, some can even revive defeated party members remember all Strike Teams need good support to help them alive.
Make sure to plan your team accordingly before you take on a mission.
What Else To Expect from Marvel Strike Force?
For those of you still starting out in the world of Marvel Strike Force and are unable to join in on the Earth Day event fret not. There are more incoming events that you can do to catch up.
Chaos Theory is a new event that will be starting this month. To join this amazing event, the player needs at least 4 Wakanda characters on the Marvel Strike Force roster with 1-3 tier star requirements increased by 1 for every tier. For tier 4-7 you will need a full party of Wakandans. Also for those who missed Shuri, her Legendary event will return during the Chaos Theory event so now is the time to get this awesome support!
Currently there are only 5 Wakanda characters available in the game at the time this article was written.
- Black Panther has the Claw Slash ability that deals 210% damage and 30% piercing damage, And his Hunters Spirit that not only deals 230% damage with 30% piercing but also gives him Offense up for 2 turns. But his best ability is Defender of Wakanda that not only gives him Defense Up and Deflect but when his HP drops below 50% he gains +charges and fills his speed bar by 100% for every kill. Overall Black Panther is a good attacker. He is unlocked at 3 stars and costs 100 shards.
- Okoye. Her Spear Strike deals 200% damage and can clear an enemies buff. She also has Precision Strike that hits for 220% and applies Defense down and also hits adjacent targets for 180% damage and her best ability Dora Milaje grants her Immunity and gives herself 50% piercing and a Defense Up. Her ability to remove Buffs while Debuffing enemies can definitely turn the tide of battle. She is unlocked at 2 stars and costs 45 shards.
- Killmongers Focus Fire has him dealing 330% damage while draining 30% HP from the enemy. His Full Auto allows him to do 200% damage and it has him attack 3 times. His final ability Retribution gives him a Defense Up and when he kills an enemy he heals 10% of his maximum HP gains +20% Drain and +20% Crit chance for each of his Charged levels. A very self sustaining villain with his life drains allowing him to stay in the fight longer. He is unlocked at 2 stars and costs 45 shards.
- His Call of the Mountain ability grants him Taunt and Counter making enemies focus on him instead of your other heroes. His Cudgel Slam deals 300% damage and even punishes enemies who try to dodge with an additional 160% bonus damage, his final ability Ancestral Might gives him a Defense Up heals him for 15% Max HP and if his HP is already full it adds more Defense. He can Tank enemies and works best in a Wakanda centric team. He is unlocked at 2 stars and costs 45 shards.
- Her Vibranium Gauntlet attacks not only her target but any adjacent enemy for 200% and applies Heal Block for 2 turns to the enemy preventing them from healing. And her Instant Upgrade gives her and all allys a Defense Up for 2 turns. And her Wakanda Forever allows her to increase everyone’s speed and even allows her to heal for 10% max HP. She is unlocked at 5 stars and costs 310 shards.
*Note character abilities and damage are at Max level*
Also for those who have not gotten Shuri yet her Legendary event will return during the Chaos Theory event so now is the time to get this awesome support!
And to help Commanders with their character recruitment all campaign nodes featuring Wakandan characters will get you double character shards which can be used to unlock these heroes or villains.
Here’s a breakdown of the prizes you can earn per tier.
1 Silver Promotion Credit per victory.
For Running it Once: 10 Silver Promotion Credits.
2 Silver Promotion Credits per victory.
For Running it Once: 20 Silver Promotion Credits.
3 Silver Promotion Credits per victory.
For Running it Once: 20 Silver Promotion Credits.
5 Silver and 1 Gold Promotion Credits per victory.
For Running it Once: 20 Silver and 10 Gold Promotion Credits.
9 Silver and 2 Gold Promotion Credits per victory.
For Running it Once: 25 Silver and 20 Gold Promotion Credits.
12 Silver and 4 Gold Promotion Credits per victory.
For Running it Once: 30 Silver and 30 Gold Promotion Credits.
18 Silver and 7 Gold Promotion Credits per victory.
For Running it Once: 75 Silver and 40 Gold Promotion Credits.
Guide for Veteran Commanders
With Shuri’s Legendary event, here’s a little guide for those who do not want to miss out on this amazing Support from Wakanda especially if you plan to do the Chaos Theory event.
Shuri is a Legendary character that means she unlocks at 5 star.You will also need 5 Spiderverse characters to be able to enter. The event is divided into 7 tiers. With each tier you clear certain conditions must be met before you can attempt to go further.
You can get Spiderverse characters like Spiderman, Miles Morales and Rhino from the Blitz Store to start you off.
Here are the requirements and best Level to attempt each tier.
Tier 1: Level 25 characters, Gear 5 and Level 2 abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 1 star or higher.
Tier 2: Level 35 characters, Gear 6 and Level 3 abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 2 star or higher.
Tier 3: Level 40 characters, Gear 7 and Level 3 abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 3 star or higher.
Tier 4: Level 55 characters, Gear 8 and Level 4 abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 4 star or higher.
Tier 5: Level 60 characters, Gear 9 and Level 5 abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 5 star or higher.
Tier 6: Level 64 characters, Gear 10 and Level 6 abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 6 star or higher.
Tier 7: Level 65+ characters, Gear 11+ and Level 6+ abilities – requires 5 Spiderverse characters at 7 star or higher.
You only need to complete the first 5 Tiers to unlock her, but progressing further will allow you to increase her stars.
Leave a Reply